- The tickets for this performance will be available only through the smartphone app “AnyPASS” (electronic tickets) at https://anypass.jp/.
- To receive the tickets and enter the venue on the day of the performance, you will need a smartphone compatible with the “AnyPASS” app.
- Only the device with the mobile phone number registered in the “Mobile Phone Number (AnyPASS Issuance)” field of the customer information at the time of application will be able to receive the tickets. (Ticket information is linked to the mobile phone number at the time of purchase.) Tickets cannot be received on a device with a different mobile phone number, so please do not change or cancel your mobile phone number until the day of the performance. Changing the device with the same phone number is acceptable.
- We will inform you about the E-ticket issue date, seat numbers, and other details as soon as they are determined on the official website.
- For this performance, each person must have one ticket for entry. Please use AnyPASS to distribute tickets to your companions. Please note that the tickets allocated to the applicant cannot be distributed or transferred to others. When your companion receives the ticket, they also need to download the AnyPASS app and register for it (free of charge). When applying, please make sure that all participants of this performance have smartphones with the following compatible operating systems and SMS authentication available before proceeding with the application. Printouts or screenshots of the tickets will not be accepted for entry.
- If you come to the venue without distributing the tickets, it may take time to enter. Please make sure to distribute the tickets and register and receive the tickets for your companions through AnyPASS before coming to the venue.
- If you purchase tickets for the same date and time multiple times with the same phone number, each set of tickets will remain as individual tickets for the respective purchaser. The tickets that remain with the purchaser can only be used by the purchaser. Please note that they cannot be used or accessed by others.
- If your companion is a minor and does not have a compatible smartphone, they will be allowed entry on the day of the performance by presenting identification and providing their name, contact information, etc. Entry will only be permitted when all applicants and their companions are present together. If identification cannot be provided and the person is not a minor, entry may be denied. Please be aware of this in advance. Further details will be provided to purchasers at the time of ticket issuance.
※AnyPASS language display can be switched between Japanese and English.
Please note that those who do not meet the above requirements will not be able to enter. Please understand this in advance.
■Please download the smartphone-exclusive app “AnyPASS” from the following links:
【For iPhone users】 App Store https://apps.apple.com/jp/app/id1509651539 【For Android users】 Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anypass.android
■ Supported Operating Systems■ iPhone: iOS 14 or later Android: Android 9.0 or later (excluding some models)
For more information and instructions on how to use AnyPASS, please visit the official AnyPASS website at “https://anypass.jp/” and the official AnyPASS videos on YouTube at “https://www.youtube.com/@anypass5611“.
■Policy Against Illegal Ticket Resale■ Your ticket(s) will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorized outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
■ Official Ticket Resale ■ ※The tickets you have purchased are eligible for the official ticket resale service. (※Please note that VIP Packages and BOX SEAT are not eligible for the resale service.) Through the official ticket resale service, individuals who are unable to attend the event can sell their tickets, and those who wish to attend can purchase them at face value. This system allows for a fair exchange of tickets. For more information, please check the official resale service. Please note that the use of the official ticket resale service is limited to individuals who hold an account at the financial institutions listed here: “https://www.zengin-net.jp/zengin_system/member/” and have a branch located within Japan.